1) Your “searchability” and “accessability” decreases if you set your type as an image using Photoshop rather than html text.
2) Typekit, Typecast, Font Deck
3) Heading Commands, Font Size Commands, Centering Text, Colour changing, Bolding, ITALIC
4) CSS is a style language that defines layout of HTML documents. For example, CSS covers fonts, colours, margins, lines, height, width, background images, advanced positions and many other things.
5) Aliasing is an effect on any pixel devices, where diagonal and curved lines are displayed as a series of little horizontal and vertical lines. Anti-aliasing, is the name for techniques designed to reduce or eliminate this effect, by shading the pixels along the borders of graphical elements.
6) Google Web Fonts and Adobe Typekit provide free – and paid fronts that are safe and easy to use and trustworthy for web sites to user, this wasn’t the case before Google Web Fonts and Adobe Typekit when the range of safe trustworthy list of fonts were small.
7) Affair, Burgues Script, Parfumerie Script Pro, Engagement
Representative of “good” type use
Representative of “Bad” type use